Manorgate provides a complete line of services as part of our commitment to creating your dream home.
Initial and Final Budgets
- At Manorgate, we pride ourselves on being on time and on budget. We are focused on understanding your needs from the very beginning of our relationship to give you exactly what you want, within your financial guidelines; thus, an initial budget is completed in order achieve this. This initial budget will be used as a guideline in selecting a building lot, the designing of your home and of the outdoor living areas.
- Once our design team has completed your plans for your new dream home, we will provide a final budget which will outline in detail every aspect of your new home. This will avoid surprises upon completion of the project.
- We understand the importance of adhering to your financial guidelines. We offer our ability to aggressively negotiate in your favour, to provide access to industry material and labour discounts, we will source out the materials you need worldwide finding the best prices, and provide reliable, specialized trades and industry professionals. Ultimately we will give you added value by way of exceptional design, fine craftsmanship, and quality materials all at a fair price.
Building Lot Selection and Purchase
- Selecting the right building lot is a crucial aspect of the project. The building lot will dictate many factors in the design of your home and of your outdoor living space.
- Many items needed to be analysed when selecting and purchasing your building lot.
- Manorgate will analyse the survey, check the Zoning By-Laws, consult with the conservation authority, check the soils conditions for bearing capacity and any environmental concerns, and analyse site plan control concerns. Nothing can be overlooked in selecting and purchasing your building lot. One mistake here and you could compromise your entire project.
Architectural Design Team and Building Permit
- Manorgate then will move onto the important step of design and permits. We manage the most dynamic team of industry professionals to design your home and complete plans in order to acquire a building permit. We understand that having the right team ensures a successful and enjoyable building experience resulting in a custom made home for you.
- Our Design Team consists of:
- An Architect (BCIN)
- A Structural engineer
- Engineered Floor system designer
- Roof Truss designer
- Site and Grading Engineer
- A Mechanical system designer
- An Electrical system designer
- An Interior designer
- A Landscape architect
- A Geotechnical engineer
- An Arborist
- An Urban planner
- A Surveyor
Our working relationships are based on quality, integrity, and reliability. We are committed to delivering to you a product of excellent value. It is our passion for design and building, and our commitment to uncompromised craftsmanship, attention to detail, and understated elegance that defines our luxury custom homes.
Manorgate offers full construction capabilities for all types of projects. We have overseen many different types of construction over and above the conventional. We have built traditional lumber framed homes as well as concrete construction, steel or homes built of Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF). We also offer our experience in various mechanical systems such as radiant heated homes, high velocity systems such as UNICO, steam humidification, dehumidification and air purification. We have an extensive portfolio of outdoor living areas constructed which include ICF radiant heated swimming pools (indoor and outdoor) and radiant heated flagstone or pattern concrete patios, walkways and driveways. Some of these projects can be viewed on our gallery section of this website.
Our construction team will ensure that the project will have:
- Attain Builder’s risk and liability Insurance
- Enrolled with Tarion Warranty
- Apply for Notice of Project with Ministry of Labour
- Abide by all Site safety regulations
- Provide site security
- Provide Full time Site Supervisor and labour
- Arrange Site Meetings Between Trades and Client
- Provide Daily Reporting to Client via email outlining daily events, updating schedule status and budget status
After Sales Service
Manorgate is proud of our continued “Award of Excellence” rating from Tarion Warranty Corporation, Ontario’s home building regulators. We provide you with exceptional customer service, which includes a timely and effective solution to any warranty issues that may arise. Ultimately Manorgate will leave for you, a home of the highest quality that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come.