Over the past 50 years, the principals of Manorgate have overseen the construction of hundreds of customized homes that blend beauty with functionality, and we look forward to overseeing the creation of yours. Ensuring that you can enjoy your home for years to come is of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we use only the highest quality materials to deliver workmanship that stands the test of time.
As part of our commitment to creating your dream home, we provide a comprehensive line of services.
- At the start of our relationship, we’ll have an in-depth discussion with you about your wants and needs, and create an initial budget that our design team will use as a guideline when selecting your lot and designing your home and outdoor living space.
- Once the design team has completed both the interior and exterior plans for your home, they’ll provide you with a formal budget that outlines every aspect in detail so you don’t have to worry about unwelcome surprises.
- As the project unfolds, we’ll do everything within our means to keep you on budget. This includes negotiating in your favour, passing along industry discounts, and scouring the world for the best prices on the materials you need – all while maintaining our commitment to exceptional design and quality craftsmanship.
Building Lot Selection and Purchase
Selecting the right building lot is crucial as it impacts many factors pertaining to the design of your home, as well as your outdoor living space. To ensure you make a sound purchase decision, Manorgate will analyse the survey for you. Specifically, we will:
- Check zoning by-laws
- Consult with the conservation authority
- Assess soil condition to determine bearing capacity and identify any environmental concerns
- Analyse plan control concerns
Architectural Design and Permits
Once you’ve purchased your lot, we’ll direct our team of skilled industry professionals to complete the plans that will enable us to acquire your building permit. This team will include the following professionals:
- Architect (BCIN)
- Structural engineer
- Engineered floor system designer
- Roof truss designer
- Site and grading engineer
- Mechanical system designer
- Electrical system designer
- Interior designer
- Landscape architect
- Geotechnical engineer
- Urban planner
At Manorgate, we offer full construction capabilities for all types of projects, from the most traditional to the most unconventional. Our vast experience spans:
- Lumber-framed homes
- Concrete construction
- Steel homes
- Insulated concrete form homes
- Radiant-heated homes
- High velocity systems
- Steam humidification, dehumidification and air purification
After Sales Service
We’re committed to building you a quality home that you can enjoy for many years to come. As a proud recipient of Tarion Warranty Corporation’s Award of Excellence, we can be counted on to provide a timely and effective response to any warranty issues that may arise once you’ve taken possession of your home